Social Icons

Pages

18 July 2014

Amber Chia Fashion Bazaar for Charity

I had been to quite a number of charity bazaars but one that is personally organized by Malaysian Supermodel, Amber Chia, this was my first time.


































Amber Chia Fashion Bazaar for Charity was held on 13 July 2014, Sunday in Amber Chia Academy (ACA) located at Jaya One, Petaling Jaya from 11am to 6pm.


























Mainly due to some other plans that I have scheduled for that afternoon, I can only be there in the morning; in fact I was the second person who arrived at the venue.  Since it was so early, I have never thought of having a chance to meet this celebrity in person but the minute I stepped in at 11:05am, the first person who actually greeted me was this forever charming supermodel cum actress, Amber Chia.


She was casually dressed in a black singlet with a pair of blue jeans busy getting things ready before the crowd zoom in including signing of autograph on her book that she gave away to those who came and supported the bazaar.  She is such a friendly and nice person; she even shared with me the 'story behind' of some of the things that she actually very 'sayang' to sell it off, but for charity, she will just let go.
























At the bazaar, there were many fashion related stuffs ranging from designer clothes and shoes to branded bags, belts and also accessories including cosmetic items, all selling at minimal price with some even at 90% discount and these were solely for charity.






































































Everything was so nice and worth buying especially those designer clothes and shoes but obviously, I don't wear the same size as Amber except for one piece (*wink*), hence I only go for the cosmetics and accessories and that also took me an hour as there were too many choices.

By 12pm, the crowd started to come in and it was also time for me to leave but before that, of course, I will never miss the opportunity to take a picture with Amber Chia


and also a group photo for my album.


































Before I end this post, let me just share with you what are the loads that I happily brought home from Amber Chia Fashion Bazaar.


























































































And last but not least,

























No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Blogger Templates